Friday, February 22, 2013

Quest: Week 3




  • At 3.48 kilos, I've been busy growing up and I can now consume 3 ounces of formula milk in less than 2 hours; I'm also up every 1.5-2 hours at night because I need some feeding time. It's pretty difficult for Nanay but I'm glad that Tatay is also helping out even though he has work; Also, I can easily go back to sleep after feeding so Nanay can get some rest;
  • I've developed rashes on my face, neck and arms. Nanay did a research and learned it is best to leave the rashes alone. Tita Penny gave the same advice;
  • I now have longer play time and I enjoy it whenever my parents, grandparents and Tita Ruth talk to me; I especially smile when Tita Ruth calls my name with her high-pitched voice;
  • I surprised Nanay the other day when I kept on looking at her even when she was walking. She was wearing a black cardigan that day. When she noticed that I was looking at her, she called Tatay and the others and danced in front of me. She did a funny dance :)
  • I sometimes yell when I cry especially when I want milk;
  • I also cry when I'm asleep because I'm having a bad dream but I find Nanay's touch and voice soothing;
  • I love looking around and I often times do not want to go for "burping position" because I'm still enjoying the view inside the house;
  • My parents already processed my birth registration at the Brunei Immigration Office and they will soon head to the Philippine Embassy to apply for my birth certificate;

No comments:

Post a Comment