Saturday, February 9, 2013

Eligay's QUEST: Week 1



  • Born on 2nd February 2013 at 11.50am at Kuala Belait Hospital, Brunei (7.7 lbs/vacuum-assisted normal delivery) 
  • My Tatay was beside my Nanay and coached her all through out labor and delivery
  • Tatay was so brave he even took a picture of me when I got out of Nanay's womb
  • I waited for my Lola Loida, Lolo Jun and Tita Ruth before I went out to see the world. I want to make sure Nanay and Tatay have full support on my arrival
  • At 3am, Friday, 1st February, Nanay and Tatay went to hospital because Nanay is already in pain but I'm not ready to go out yet;
  • At 1am, Saturday, 2nd February, Nanay had more painful contractions; 
  • At 8am, she was brought to the labour room because the doctors needed to speed up her contractions since I already pooped inside.
  • I can already move my neck around at Day2;
  • I smile after feeding to say thank you to Nanay or Lola Loida or Tatay (or whoever is feeding me)
  • I don't cry during bath time
  • I have been visited thrice by hospital nurses at home and they're all fond of me
  • I pout after drinking milk and I know how to play with my milk and Nanay tells me not to do that because a lot of babies are starving
  • I listen to classical music during the day
  • I changed my parents' sleep schedule because now they are in bed at 8pm or 9pm
  • I feel so much loved by family and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment