Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Quest : 1st Month







  • Now 4.1 kilos heavy and 52 cm long! Yey!
  • I was visited last Sunday by our churchmates and they're all excited to see me at church. I even charmed the teenage girls :)
  • Mamu Dorcas saw the video that Tita Ruth took while I was crying and she said to Nanay, "grabe mag cry no. Ikaw na ikaw." Don't blame me for being loud Nanay since you started it. :)
  • Last Monday night, Nanay told me that Tita Ruth will be going back to Manila and I will miss hearing her high-pitched voice whenever she calls my name. Nanay was surprised that I waved my hand and smiled after she told me that Tita was leaving.
  • Last Tuesday, Tatay played with me while we were both lying in bed. He placed his hand in front of me to see if I will follow it with my gaze and they're all surprised that I did! 
  • Last Thursday, Tatay was able to make me sleep for the first time! :)
  • Sleeping has been difficult for me since Tatay left for the Philippines because I miss him a lot but Nanay  and Lola have been very patient with me.
  • Went for physical check up last Saturday and the nurse said I'm healthy and very strong! Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment