Friday, February 15, 2013

Eligay's QUEST: Week 2


  • At 2nd week, I already gained one kilo! Woot! Woot! And the Doc said I'm even supposed to lose weight. :)
  • I'm now learning to hold my bottle.
  • Had my fair share of vomit scare but we learned that Nanay's vomit reaches up to 1 foot when she was a baby. Eeww Nanay! But thank God I'm getting better;
  • I have an army of angels at home - Lola Loida washes and folds my clothes and takes great care of me; Lolo Jun irons my clothes perfectly; Tita Ruth repairs my clothes and is my official photo/videographer; Tatay and I are still working on how to carry me comfortably; And of course, Nanay is my 24/7 babysitter;
  • Lolo Jun and Tatay are doing great in cleaning my nose when I find it difficult to breathe;
  • Lola Loida and Nanay take turns in humming tunes and carrying me around to help me sleep;
  • I love to play with water and practice my kicks during bath time;
  • Nanay and I thank Jesus for my milk every feeding time;
  • I started sun-bathing this week too and Nanay and I say good morning to the sun, the clouds, the trees and the birds whenever we're out;
  • For the past few nights, I no longer have trouble sleeping although I wake up every 2 hours for milk time; I'm quite a light sleeper though so Lola and Nanay patiently take turns in carrying me until I'm in deep sleep;
  • I'm happy to make my family laugh with my toothless grin. It's a sure hit! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment