Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Quest: 2nd Month


Hi there! I'm now 2 months old and am 5.1kilos heavy and 38.5cm long! Thank God! And here are my adventures so far :)


On 6th March, I went to the Philippine Embassy in Bandar together with Nanay, Lolo and Lola to apply for my birth certificate and passport. It's my first day out! I cried a lot at the Embassy though because it was too cold! Brrrrr!


While Nanay was processing my papers, two girls came to check me out while I was on my cozy car seat :)

After my papers were processed, we headed to Holiday Lodge's All Star Cafe for some brunch.

At 1 month and 5 days old, I started holding my toy/s

At 1 month and 6 days old, I began to try holding my feeding bottle

At almost 1.5 months, I'm learning to suck my thumb and I began to love the crib!

I'm also cooing a lot and I love it when Nanay, Lolo and Lola talk to me. Nanay and I also have a singing time at around 4pm or after our siesta. She plays Nursery Rhymes and Children's Bible Songs and sings along. I coo as well so she knows I am trying to sing with her.

I am crying way less nowadays because Nanay and Lola can already understand what I want better.

Nanay and I also started my tummy time and I'm not crying either!

On 17th March, I attended the English service at church for the first time. We went to Jollibee after that. 



On 27th March, I saw Tatay again! And I was so thrilled!




I'm enjoying my bonding time with Nanay too although she's working already.

I even look forward to having our photoshoots!







I also love the mobile toy from Tito King and Tita Yeng and the carrier from Nanay's officemate plus all the baby's stuff from Tita Penny!



Had my first dose of 6-in-1 vaccine on 2nd April. I didn't cry much because Nanay already oriented me about what will happen and a lot of people prayed for me. See the cotton ball on my upper left leg? The pain didn't even bother me anymore. I also learned that I'm now 5.170 kilos heavy. Whew! Thank God!


And to celebrate my 2nd month birthday, here's an interview I had with Tatay. Happy viewing!











No comments:

Post a Comment